Hello Welcome to GamerzHideOut.
we are currently working on a new forum with
VB,tons of stuff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Welcome to GamerzHideOut.
we are currently working on a new forum with
VB,tons of stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum www.gamersobsession.org

2 posters

Free Membership

[Owner]Patrick
    [Owner]Patrick
    Admin
    Admin

INFRACTIONS. : Safe.
    Posts. : 217

Free Membership Empty Free Membership

Post by [Owner]Patrick Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 am

Now i will teach you how to get your free Runescape membership pin in less than 1 week! All i ask for is for you to sign up with my referral link so i can gain points for referring (you can do this too!).

Ok! Let's get to it!

[size=large]1.http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php and sign up for an PrizeRebel account.[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 603x402.

[size=large]2. Now fill in the form with REAL information, then check the box and press sign up.[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 650x359.

[size=large]3. You need to verify your email address for that account, go into your email inbox and verify the account by clicking on the verification link. If its not there, check your spam folder. If it still doesn't work, try signing up with a Gmail account.[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 661x155.

[size=large]4. Congratulations! You now have a verified PrizeRebel account! Now once you have done that, go to www.prizerebel.com and log in.[/size]

[size=large]5. Now its time to start earning points! Click on "Available offers".[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 582x596.

[size=large]6. Now select a category and start filling out surveys/forms! Each PrizeRebel point is worth $1 USD. The offers with bigger reward points take longer to complete, i would suggest to only do ones that are worth 1.5 points or under. Clear your cookies and temporary internet files after each survey/form you fill out, this ensures that you get your points 100% of the time. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to do so.

Quote:
    It has been reported that many who don't clear their cookies and temporary internet files fail to receive the PrizeRebel points. It is highly[/size] recommended.
    [size=medium]*Important*[/size]

- Cell phone offers are the fastest way to earn points, but be careful, you do get charged for these.
    - There is a program called RoboForm that will auto fill out forms for you. CLICK HERE to download it! It is really simple and you shouldn't need a guide on how to use it. In case you do, CLICK HERE.
    - I must say this again, Always clear your temporary internet files after each offer! CLICK HERE for instructions on how to do so.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 655x559.

[size=large]7. Click on "View completed offers" to see which offers you completed already and when you completed and to see how many points you were rewarded for it.[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 591x594.

[size=large]8. Now click on "View available prizes" and go to "Online games" then jump to Page 4 and scroll to the middle of the screen to find a $10 Runescape membership card. Now claim your prize![/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 844x592.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x539.

[size=large]9. The code will be emailed to you in about 2-3 days, usually 2. If you do not get it, first check that you have the right email and that its not in the junk/spam folder. If its not there, then CLICK HERE and file a ticket. Now go to the Runescape website and upgrade membership. Enjoy! =D[/size]

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 861x629.

If you wanna check on your prize status click on "View prize claims".

This is what i have gotten in 2 weeks!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 629x291.

[size=large]If you actually manage to finish ALL the offers, there are other sites like GamingLagoon and FreePrizeSite that are exactly the same thing as PrizeRebel, and they work just as fine!

Any questions or comments feel free to leave a reply and i will try to get back at ya, fast =)[/size]

BOY, Am i tired from writing and editing all this -_-
    SgtSplatter
    SgtSplatter
    Mod
    Mod

INFRACTIONS. : Safe.
    Posts. : 54

Free Membership Empty Re: Free Membership

Post by SgtSplatter Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 am

ok, i will try this, but i dont know when i will get to it

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am